You can easily create habits that will change your life in a positive way without recreating the wheel.
- Drink a glass a water as soon as you wake up. The body dehydrates overnight.
- Sit in silence at least 15 minutes per day, preferably first thing in the morning. Clear the mind to help you focus on the day.
- Exercise 10 minutes every day, 10-minute trainer by Tony Horton is a great tool to use.
Read at least 12 books this year, one book per month can easily be done reading 10 minutes per day.
- Do something fun Sunday learn about your city.
- Only check your personal email twice a day and never on the weekend.
Live more by change little things that have great impacts on your life.